Home / About Us
The UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Offering spectacular panoramic views across the city, Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development.
- See the spectacular view of the sunset from the top of the bridge.
- Enjoy our panoramic lifts and the stunning views of Dubai.
- Enrich your experience by walking on the luminous glass walkway at Bridge.
- Draw shapes on outstanding hierarchical interactive screens.
- Recognize Dubai's landmarks and tourist destinations.
- Take selfies with the most beautiful features of Dubai.
- Enjoy drinking your coffee over 150 meters above ground.
- Be entertained in front of the illuminated dancing musical fountain.
Facts & Figures
- Dubai Frame measures 150 metres high and 95 metres wide.
- Over 9,900 cubic metres of reinforced concrete, 2,000 tons of steel and 2,900 square metres of laminated glass were used in its construction.
- More than 15,000 square metres of gold-coloured stainless steel covers Dubai Frame, which incorporates a ring design inspired by the Expo 2020 Dubai logo.
- Dubai Frame’s rectangular design was inspired by the ‘golden ratio’ of 1.618, which many architects and artists believe forms an ideal structural balance.
- The elevator to the Sky deck carries visitors 48 floors in 75 seconds.