Home / Plan your visit
Plan your visit
Dubai Frame is open all year round, including weekends and public holidays. Visit timing may vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays and public holidays.
Opening hours from 9:00 am till 09:00 pm.
Free Tickets For:
- Infant ( under 3 years )
- People of determination and 2 companions
- Adults AED 50
- Children (3-12 years) AED 20
- Infant (under 3 years) Free
- People of determination and 2 Companions Free
If you have booked for people of determination tickets, kindly visit our ticketing counter to issue the companion ticket(Max pax 2 companion).
Rules & Regulations
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- No food or beverages allowed.
- Don’t lean or climb over the railing.
- Toys and sharp tools are not allowed.
- Respectful clothing must be considered.
- Items displayed on exhibitions must not be touched and/or removed.
- Don’t sit or place children on the railing.
- Children under age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at GATE 4 Counter
Dubai Today's weather
01:28 AMSunday, June 11, 2023
Dubai frame is located in Zabeel Park gate 4 at Dubai. It's bordered by Sheikh Rashid Road to the north, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road to the north-west and Sheikh Zayed Road to the south. You can reach Zabeel Park through Al Jafiliya Metro Station. For more information please call us on 800900 24/7